Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Year's Eve/Birthday Plans

I have a date for New Year's Eve! What makes it even better is that it happens to be my birthday also. In my almost 38 years of life I've never went out on New Years other than with girlfriends in college or had someone to kiss at midnight. This year is going to be great. The guy isn't new and it certainly isn't the Star Trek DJ nerd from hell. I've went out with him two or three times before. He's a really great guy that I can see myself spending more time with but he has the busiest work schedule that doesn't leave him a lot of free time. He makes good money though so I guess it's all good. We haven't decided what we're doing to do or where we're going but I'm sure it will be good.

Yeah, in about a week I'll be 38. A few days I told my middle son, Alex, that mommy has a birthday coming up. He asked how old I'd be so I told him 24. He says "Wow, mom you're really old!" Can you imagine his reaction if I had told him my real age? LOL I'm sure he'd be making funeral arrangements.

That's pretty much all I've got for now. I have to take my baby for his check up in the morning.

Good night and God bless!

No comments: