Thursday, January 14, 2010

The education system sucks

And due to the fact that it's a rant you might not want to read it.

Sometimes I just wish if I post a status on facebook, some people wouldn't make it all about them. Today I got an email from my child's school saying that parent/teacher conferences had been canceled because they didn't want to have to pay the teachers overtime this afternoon. The email included the word overtime. I didn't just paraphrase it. I posted in my status that I was pissed about it and that the state would rather save $$$ than make sure our children are educated. Damn if that didn't open the flood gates of attacks on me. Some comments called me a liar and the others were from teachers saying that it was regular pay and not overtime. Fucking a! I'm just saying what the fucking email said. Get out of my face. I have a right to post what I want on MY facebook and why is it your business to call me out on something that I copied and pasted into my status?

I do believe that the parents are responsible for their kids education but their formal education starts at school. If the teachers aren't being paid properly do you think they really give a rat's ass about educating your child? No. And think about this: Why were these teachers on their cell phones commenting on my status while they're still at school? This happened during regular school hours. The bells had not rang for the end of the day. WTF is that? If my teenage daughter was caught on facebook at school she would get detention for her first offense. I guess it's different for teachers.

So, teachers aren't teaching during regular school hours because their on facebook commenting on my status. Teachers aren't allowed any overtime either. Tomorrow was supposed to be a teacher's work day but they don't get that either now according to the email but I'm sure some jerkoff is going to call me out on that one too.

Sometimes I just feel like telling people on my facebook to fuck off but I don't because then I'd have nothing to blog about.

God bless!

No comments: